We’ve seen pretty cups of coffee and sure, we get it, iced coffee can’t have any of that fancy latte art or artistic froth. But there’s just something about the mixing of a good iced coffee that gets our tastebuds going.
London is getting warmer so obviously we need to adjust our drinks temperature accordingly, duh. Iced lattes, coffees and syrup-based concoctions are what’s pushing out those hot cappuccinos and americanos. So here are some of London’s very finest caffeine fuelled drinks.
1. Ozone Coffee, Leonard Street
2. Grind – find your nearest branch here.
3. Paper and Cup – find your nearest branch here.
4. Palm Vaults, Hackney
5. Friends of Ours, Hoxton
6. The Dayrooms Café, Notting Hill
7. Timberyard, Soho and Seven Dials
8. You can even get a doughnut on your iced coffee at Timberyard too.
9. Kaffeine, East Castle Street and Great Titchfield Street