In honour of the great Scot winning the Wimbledon 2016 final, we’ve collaborated some of his best moments. Safe to say, his facial expressions are extremely well suited to London life…
1. When you wait for hours in the queue at Lidl and forgot the one thing you went to get.
2. Getting off the Northern Line. In July.
3. When you ask your friend if they went ‘like, totally naked’ at The Bunyadi…
4. When one guy stands in the middle of the escalator and a build up of angry people ensues behind him.
6. You signing all of your earnings/life/soul away on rent day.
7. When you walk through Camden and are mesmerised by all the neon clothing items.
8. When your friend suggests meeting on Oxford Street.
9. When you think about the amount of post-work drinking you’ve been doing this month…
10. And then realise you agreed to meet some pals in Soho for bevs later on.
11. When you’re forced to get the night bus home (on a Thursday) after an messier-than planned night in Camden.
12. When someone suggests going to yet another pop up in Shoreditch.
13. When they run out of free cheese tasters at Borough Market. (But you’ll wait)
14. Just tourists.
15. The time you see someone you vaguely know on the tube and have to stand next to them for the next 5 stops.
16. When you see your ex at your local.
17. When it’s your round. And everyone decides to get cocktails
18. When someone cracks another Cockfosters joke.