⚠️ Applications for this role have now closed. ⚠️
Want to join the Secret London team?
Working within a fun, dynamic and fast-growing start-up, this three-month paid role at our Camden offices provides an excellent opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic individual to develop their marketing experience.
Fever and the Secret Media Network were founded to help people find the most exciting things to do in their city. We started in Spain, and have grown fast: we’re now in London, New York, Paris, Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia, Seville, Málaga and Bilbao, with more cities coming soon.
In London, the Creative Solutions team devises, pitches and produces content for major brands (like Mozilla, Pimm’s and Westfield) to help reach our audience of urban adventurers – everything from video to events and social media campaigns.
- Providing support to the Secret London team across all brand activity.
- Input into planning and pitch work.
- Help to create and co-ordinate quality branded content across Secret London and Fever.
- Work closely with Fever team and event partners to co-ordinate branded events.
- Assist in reporting and analysis of campaign work.
- Build competitor reviews and case study analysis
Key skills we’re looking for
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy.
- A good standard of numeracy and literacy.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written).
- Ability to think practically and creatively.
- Confidence in establishing and developing new relationships.
- Good knowledge of social media
- Knowledge of Apple or Microsoft office suites a real plus.
- Team player.
- Enthusiasm and pro-activity.
- Passionate about brands and innovative ideas.
- Broad knowledge of media and advertising industry
- Ability to seek and analyse competitor branded content
Some of the perks
- Brand new super-swish co-working space in Camden.
- Invites to lots of London events.
- Yoga on Fridays.
This role has now closed for applications. For future opportunities, follow us on LinkedIn.