This role is no longer available.
Working within a fun, dynamic and fast-growing start-up, this two-month paid role provides an excellent opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic individual to develop their marketing experience.
Fever and the Secret Media Network were founded to help people find the funnest things to do in their city. We started in Spain and have grown fast. We’re now in London, New York, Paris, Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia, Seville, Málaga and Bilbao, with more cities coming soon.
- Providing support to the Secret London team across all paid-for brand activity.
- Input into planning and pitch work.
- Help to create and co-ordinate quality branded content across Secret London and Fever.
- Work closely with Fever team and event partners to co-ordinate branded events.
- Assist in reporting and analysis of campaign work.
Key skills we’re looking for
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy.
- A good standard of numeracy and literacy.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written).
- Ability to think practically and creatively.
- Confidence in establishing and developing new relationships.
- Good knowledge of social media.
- Knowledge of Apple or Microsoft office suites a real plus.
- Team player.
- Enthusiasm and pro-activity.
- Passionate about brands and innovative ideas.
Some of the perks
- Brand new super-swish co-working space in central London.
- Invites to lots of London events.
- Breakfast on Wednesdays.
- Yoga on Fridays.
- Safe bike storage.