We’re a pretty damn lovable bunch, and we’ve got a lot of love to give. Mostly in the form of rainbow bagels and booze.
1. Because we have a cracking sense of humour.
2. And although it’s dry and sarcastic, it’s incredibly witty.
3. We’re pretty cool, if you ask us.
4. And we know all the best places to go.
5. We’re always first (or at least second) to jump on a bandwagon.
6. We don’t take ourselves too seriously.
7. (Although that can’t be said for Bottomless Brunches… we take those very seriously).
8. If you want Toasties and Prosecco (at the same time), we know where to take you.
9. Or if you fancy a bit of boozy yoga, there’s a place we can go.
10. We really appreciate green, open spaces.
11. And, although they’re sparse in London, we can show you some pretty darn good ones.
12. We’re actually very polite.
13. *Sort of*
Respect urban solitude. Thank you TFL. pic.twitter.com/qj1nGrac5S
— James Rhodes (@JRhodesPianist) August 27, 2013
14. We’re used to putting up with some absolute bullshit.
15. And nothing will ever surprise us anymore.
16. We’ll take you on some great, romantic dates.
17. And it’ll give you an excuse to visit our fantastic city.
Feature Image: Dorli Photography
Also published on Medium.