Tate is offering £5 exhibition tickets for all 16-25 year olds who sign up for their new, free-to-join membership.
Tate has launched an exclusive membership scheme for 16-25 year olds and it’s open to anyone around the world. Becoming a Tate Collective member means you’ll get entry to any upcoming art exhibition for a just a fiver, plus discount in all Tate cafes and shops.
Here’s a list of all the perks:
• £5 exhibition tickets, to be booked online.
• Members can bring up to three friends (must be aged 16-25), who will also get £5 tickets.
• Special discounted events, including nights out at the gallery.
• 20% discount in all Tate cafes (valid for food and drink).
• 10% off in all shops, including online.
So, to put this into perspective, and to really highlight how great this is for young people: the Picasso exhibition, for example, should cost £22, but Tate Collective members can get a look in for just £5. Even cheaper than the student price of £20. It’s not quite as special as the general Tate membership, which gets you free entry – but there’s a hefty annual price for that privilege, and the Tate Collective is free to join. So what are you waiting for? Sign up here.