Instagram is a magnificent online world of weird and wonderful things.
When looking for things to see, do and eat, Instagram is the new Google. Including, apparently, the best laundrettes in the city. Okay, maybe not the best. I don’t know even know if they’re good. What even makes a good laundrette? Anyway, I digress. Here are some pictures I borrowed from @coinop_london; an account run by Joshua Blackburn, who is “on a mission to photograph every laundrette in London”.
1. Silverdale Launderette, Tooting Bec
2. The Wash House, Norwood Road
3. The Launderette, Fonthill Road
4. The Barbican Laundrette, EC2
5. The Sign Of The Good Launderette, Streatham
6. The Launderette, Stamford Hill
7. The Launderette, Dalston Lane
8. Laundrette, Goldborne Road