- The competition runs from May 17 2019, 2019 to 5pm, May 23, 2019.
- The prizes are provided by Park Theatre, delivered by Grand Marnier, and the promotion is operated by Secret London (Kzemos UK, LTD), who operate this website.
- To enter the competition, follow @grandmarnier and @theparktheatre on Instagram and tag the person you’d bring along on the post.
- The winner will be chosen using a random number generator, from all correct entries.
- You must agree to the terms and conditions to be eligible. But you don’t need to agree to marketing communications from either competition partner, that’s strictly optional.
- One entry per person. Secret London reserves the right to exclude duplicate entries.
- Entrants must be over 18 and based in the UK.
- Employees of the prize provider, the promoter, or their friends and family are not eligible, either.
- The prize entitles you to two tickets to watch “The Last Temptation Of Boris” at Park Theatre between 27th May – 8th June plus two complimentary Grand Marnier cocktails.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged, and there is no monetary alternative.
- Prizes are subject to availability.
- We will contact the winner no later than 7pm, Thursday, May 23. If we have not received a reply from a winner by 12pm, Friday April 24, the prize will be forfeit, and an alternate winner selected.
- Data collected as part of the competition will be temporarily and securely stored only for purposes of administering the competition.
- If you choose to opt-in to further Secret London emails, your details will be stored securely by Kzemos Ltd. for the purposes of communicating with you in the future.
- Secret London accepts no liability for any loss or damage that results from the prize.
- Secret London reserves the right to modify the rules to this competition if circumstances beyond our control require it. Secret London accepts no liability for loss or damage caused by alterations or cancellation of the prize.
- You can request the names of the winners by writing to Secret London, Fever, LABS, 136 High Holborn, WC1V 7LU and including a stamped self-addressed envelope, or emailing email@example.com, after May 1, 2019.
- The competition is under the sole jurisdiction of the laws of England and Wales.
(Visited 140 times, 1 visits today)
Also published on Medium.