Secret London is recruiting a full-time Creative Solutions Executive for its Brand Partnerships team, based in our Camden office.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career. As a member of our Brand Partnerships team, you will have the chance to work across an impressive portfolio of clients where no two days will be the same. If you’re ambitious, creative, driven and have a sense of humour, Fever will be the perfect place for you to work.
About Fever and Secret London
At Fever, our mission is to inspire people to discover offline entertainment in their city. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and the Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc) through technology, resulting in a monthly reach of over 32 million people. We are therefore offering an opportunity to make an impact.
Fever is already in many cities across the globe including London, New York, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, Seville, Valencia, LA, Chicago, Lisbon, and is in process of expanding to many new markets, including Sao Paulo, Sydney, Miami & Birmingham.
A bit about the gig
- Manage the delivery of some of our most exciting media partnerships, communicating to the team any priorities, deadlines, developments and decisions made, involving key staff as needed, across teams.
- Contribute to the creative process of answering client briefs, both in terms of ideation and pulling together proposals.
- Prepare and deliver status and reconciliation reports.
- Maintain excellent relationships with key partners, influencers, third parties and colleagues to provide appropriate skills and input to programmes and activities.
- Demonstrate excellent feedback skills and take every opportunity to provide support to team members on an on-going basis.
- Continuously update and maintain understanding and knowledge of the media and market in which clients operate.
- Active participation in regular team meetings. Share client and project information to keep team informed and engaged.
- Previous experience working within an agency/publisher environment
- Previous experience working on creative responses to client briefs
- Demonstrable experience of creating project plans and ensuring smooth, successful delivery
- Confident in ability to take a project from initial brief all the way through to final delivery and beyond
- Knowledge/understanding of the tasks that go into a scope of work and the budgeting of costs
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Able to maintain a flexible and calm attitude
- Able to think strategically and creatively
- A good communicator
- Passionate about brands and innovative ideas that will delight our clients
- Confident in establishing and developing new relationships
Notes on applying
- We typically receive 100+ applications for every role; if you’re interested, please apply as soon as possible. Applications are likely to close within a month.
- If longlisted, the application process involves an aptitude test and two interviews.
- The start date for this role is ASAP, although we understand most candidates will have a notice period!
Perks of the job
- New coworking space
- Breakfast on wednesdays
- Yoga on fridays
- Gym access
- Tickets to some of London’s best events