Secret London is recruiting a Creative Solutions Intern for its Brand Partnerships team, based in our Camden office.
Working within a fun, dynamic and fast-growing start-up, this 4 month paid role, with the potential to convert to a permanent job, provides an excellent opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic individual to work across an impressive portfolio of clients. If you’re ambitious, creative, driven and have a sense of humour, Fever will be the perfect place for you to work.
About Fever and Secret London
At Fever, our mission is to inspire people to discover offline entertainment in their city. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and the Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc) through technology, resulting in a monthly reach of over 32 million people. We are therefore offering an opportunity to make an impact.
Fever is already in many cities across the globe including London, New York, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, Seville, Valencia, LA, Chicago, Lisbon, and is in process of expanding to many new markets, including Sao Paulo, Sydney, Miami & Birmingham.
In London, the Creative Solutions team devises, pitches and produces content for major brands (like Westfield, Adidas and Huawei) to help reach our audience of urban adventurers – everything from video, to events and social media campaigns.
- Providing support to the Secret London team across all brand activity to deliver some of our most exciting media partnerships.
- Assist to the creative process of answering client briefs, both in terms of ideation and pulling together proposals.
- Work closely with Fever team and event partners to coordinate branded events.
- Assist in reporting and analysis of campaign work.
- Build competitor reviews and case study analysis.
- Continuously update and maintain understanding and knowledge of the media and market in which clients operate.
- Active participation in regular team meetings and brainstorms.
Key skills we’re looking for
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- A good standard of numeracy and literacy
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to think practically, strategically and creatively
- Able to maintain a flexible and calm attitude
- Confidence in establishing and developing new relationships
- Good knowledge of social media
- Knowledge of Apple or Microsoft Office is a real plus
- Team player
- Enthusiasm and pro-activity
- Passionate about brands and innovative ideas
- Broad knowledge of media and advertising industry
- Ability to seek and analyse competitor branded content
Notes on Applying
- We typically receive 100+ applications for every role; if you’re interested, please apply as soon as possible. Applications are likely to close within a month.
- If longlisted, the application process involves a phone interview, an aptitude test and one face to face interview.
- The start date for this role is ASAP.
Perks of the Job
- New co-working space in Camden
- Free breakfast on Wednesdays
- Yoga on Fridays
- Gym access
- Tickets to some of London’s best events