Secret London is recruiting a full-time copywriter/ producer for its Creative Solutions team, based in our Camden office.
We’re looking for someone who is highly organised, can write quickly and entertainingly, and has some digital publishing or marketing experience.
Day-to-day, you’ll be creating fun, informative and shareable content for our commercial partners – awesome brands that want to engage with our million-strong audience of adventurous Londoners. (You can take a look at some examples here.)
As well as writing articles, you might be scheduling social media posts, liaising with our editorial team to organise a video shoot, or covering a branded event using Instagram stories. Keeping track of these tasks, across multiple campaigns, will be super-important; expertise with social and digital tools (e.g: Instagram Stories, Photoshop) is a major plus.
You’ll also help to generate creative ideas for new campaigns, and manage final feedback from our clients to ensure everything is on point. Attention to detail is really important here.
From time to time, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to the Secret London editorial team, but this role is first-and-foremost situated in the commercial department.
- Your written English should be perfect: creative, accurate, and idiomatic
- You’ll have previously published writing we can see (of either an editorial or commercial slant) even if it’s on your own blog or social channels
- A flair for all things social media
- Some experience in a digital marketing or editorial environment, from a newsroom to an agency, is highly desirable
- You’re calm and organised under pressure, managing a multitude of to-dos across different projects at any one time
- You have an up-to-date understanding of the industry and how native marketing works
- You’re creative and commercially insightful, and can come up with good ideas of how to connect different brands with our millennial, urban audience
- Naturally, you’ll be pleasant to work with and warm and professional with our clients, who you’ll be communicating with directly
Notes on applying
- We typically receive 100+ applications for every role; if you’re interested, please apply as soon as possible. Applications are likely to close on November 29 at the absolute latest.
- If longlisted, the application process involves a creative/writing test, an aptitude test and two interviews.
- The start date for this role is ASAP, although we understand most candidates will have a notice period!
Some of the perks
- A swish-ish co-working space in Camden
- Invites to lots of London events
- 40% off anything and everything on the Fever app
About Fever and Secret London
At Fever, our mission is to inspire people to discover offline entertainment in their city. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc) through technology, resulting in a weekly unique reach of over 30 million people. We are therefore offering the unique opportunity to actually make an impact.
Fever and Secret Media are already in 11 cities around the world, and continuing to grow Fever is also backed by top-notch venture capital firms, including Rakuten, Accel Partners, Fidelity, and 14W Ventures.
Ready? Click here to apply – good luck!
Also published on Medium.