Fog is totally underrated.
Now, we realise that’s a pretty weird statement, and you may think that you disagree. But London woke up to a mistifying fog sweeping over the city this morning, and these stunning photos will give you a whole new appreciation for hazy weather.
1. Things were a little bit misty over the Thames.
2. But the BT Tower emerged from the fog to wish us a good morning.
3. Tower Bridge was looking rather ominous…
4. …and the birds only added to the spooky vibes.
5. Meanwhile, Park Hill Park looked totally gorgeous.
6. And the Shard stood tall amongst the fog.
7. The BT Tower got all dressed in white.
8. And the fog over Embankment just looked eerie as hell.
9. It made the perfect backdrop for breakfast, though.
10. Wandsworth Park transformed into a real life fairytale.
11. Honestly, even the haziest days in the city can amaze you!
12. One thing’s for sure: London is beautiful, whatever the weather.
Also published on Medium.