Isolation is no easy feat…
So, as the days slowly begin forming into weeks, we have found ourselves looking for inspiration around the world from people in lockdown. And to be honest, it’s clear that there are some people that are, without a fight or contest, simply better at this whole quarantine business than many of us. So, take resolve from these legends and continue the good fight from your home.
1. Chin, chin!
2. Lesson learnt: the cat always wins, even when it doesn’t.
“how’s self quarantine going?” pic.twitter.com/6dzU8UjoeZ
— iqra (@iqraanabi) March 15, 2020
3. And the turtle? Well, the turtle doesn’t really care.
turtles are so dumb lmao pic.twitter.com/GUe8Vt28gd
— enyol (@engxl) March 13, 2020
4. Bored of video games?
Quarantine day 6. pic.twitter.com/er652Oy3Ki
— jamie (@gnuman1979) March 16, 2020
5. Remember, it’s important to find joy in the simplest of things.
Was feeling really down about everything that’s going on in the world right now and how powerless we all are to stop it – then I randomly found this sick extendable fork in my house and am now eating pasta with it pic.twitter.com/iwAiZhsZ9a
— Tom Usher (@tom_usher_) March 12, 2020
6. This family have truly won the internet.
7. And, well, er… this is something.
8. The ‘Dad of the Lockdown’ award goes to…
9. You have to admire this guy’s enterprising spirit.
10. Are the Virtual Cat Olympics a thing yet?
11. Or the Doggolympics? (Perhaps better named the ZOOMies?)
Not sure these two would make the team though…
13. And this guy has formed a world class football team.
14. I love cheap thrills, and this was EXHILARATING.
Who needs Netflix?