We’re looking for a London-based video producer to join Secret London’s editorial team on a part-time basis, at our headquarters in Camden.
Working within a fun, dynamic and fast-growing media and events company, this role provides an excellent opportunity for a junior videographer to showcase their skills to a large and highly engaged audience. We’re looking for someone who can create brilliant, distinctive videos about London life that make a big impact online.
Duties will include:
- Coming up with fun and creative video ideas for Youtube, Facebook and Instagram. We’re after a strong story teller who can using exciting imagery as a way of furthering a narrative.
- Liaising with venues and local contacts to organise shoots.
- Liaising and work with on-camera talent and presenters.
- Writing scripts for presenters.
- Contributing skills across both the editorial and commercial teams.
- Working with the Brand Partnerships and Sales teams to create strong commercial content for various clients.
- Attending a variety of events and producing exciting video content that will be used to promote them. (These events will occasionally be out of office hours.)
We’re after someone with…
- Skills in producing, shooting and directing.
- A flair for all things social media. We’re particularly interested in people who have made their own YouTube and/or Facebook content.
- A strong understanding of Adobe Post Production programs including Premier Pro, Photoshop and After Effects.
- Experience working with both Sony and Canon DSLRs, especially the Sony A7 and the Canon 5D range
- A solid understanding of arts and culture.
- Strong and fluent English.
- Excellent organisational and time keeping skills. You’ll be working with a number of departments within the office, on a number of different tasks.
- Flexibility. Shoots may often happen outside of office hours.
- An impressive showreel and previous relevant video examples.
- An eagerness to put their own stamp and creative vision into Secret London’s video content.
Notes on applying
- We typically receive 100+ applications for every role so, if you’re interested, please apply as soon as possible.
- If longlisted, the application process will involve a phone interview, a short video-based task, followed by an interview.
- This is a part-time position, three days a week.
- We’re looking for someone who is London-based.
Perks of the job
- Make awesome videos that will be seen by millions of people.
- Visit some of London’s coolest places before anyone else.
- Great new co-working space in Camden, with free gym access and fitness classes.
- 40% off tickets to events run by our partners, from international football matches to major music festivals.
👉 Sound like a bit of you? Click here to apply.
Also published on Medium.