With so much information flying around in the news, sometimes a friendly visual can help to put things into perspective.
And considering the times we are living in, a little bit of added humour can go a long way in helping us decide what to make of it all. (Featured image: @mattsurelee)
So, let us introduce you to Matt Shirley. As well as creating his own charts on topics like Things I Eat, The Office vs My Office, and Online Recipes, Matt takes commissions and creates personalised charts for fans and followers. However, now that the coronavirus pandemic is in full swing, he has turned his attention to the virus and how it is affecting us. Take a look at some of our favourite charts below:
1. The Before And After Chart
2. The Are We Playing For The Whole Card? Chart
3. The Are You New To WFH? Chart
4. The How Is Your Relationship Tracking? Chart
5. The Is 2020 A Dream? Chart
6. The Things I’ve Learnt About Myself Chart
7. The Why I Hit Snooze Chart
Which is frankly always relevant.