Chelsea in Bloom means West London gets a dose of floral fever.
The RHS Chelsea Flower Show may be a ticketed affair, but there’s another way to eyeball some beautiful blossoms. Get thyself to Chelsea, where the whole neighbourhood is bursting out in colour as part of Chelsea in Bloom.
1. Moyses Stevens are rather good at flowers, being a flower shop and all.
2. Some will say Annabel’s have gone overboard. They are wrong.
3. Ducking under this gorgeous canopy will yield the entrance to May Fair Kitchen.
4. Wander through a meadow to reach Oliver Peoples.
5. Or under the arch to get to Nars.
6. There’s no other word for it: Sexy Fish is looking sexy.
7. Kiehl’s opted for a stunning Dia de los Muertos theme.
8. Get on yer bike to catch a glimpse of Olivia von Halle.
9. Things got vividly Venetian at Harry’s Dolce Vita.
10. No rags or bones in sight at rag & bone.
11. There’s a lot to love about Salon Sloane.
12. Provenance has a basket of floral treats.
13. Really, the whole scene is enough to make you feel like dancing.
14. What can we say – we heart Chelsea in Bloom!