Our city is full of weird and wonderful gems – a majority of which can be found at one of the many outdoor street markets. Whether you’re a fan of Roman Road’s ripped-off Topshop clothes or Camden Market’s obsession with pleather, you need to get your hands on some of these must-have pieces.
1. Profound T-Shirt slogans.
2. London essentials.
3. A balaclava for the next time you rob a bank.
4. Luxury Super Soft fleece blanket in necessary plastic case.
5. A Luxury 7 piece duvet set. In a plastic case.
6. Neon tutus for your next GNO.
7. Unimpressed emoji pillows.
8. This cheeky red pleather 2 piece number.
9. Cannabis essentials.
10. Persuasive sales techniques.
11. A scarf for every occasion.
12. All the Marvel memorabilia you could wish for.
13. High street retailers’ pop up outlets.
14. And clothes with conspicuously cut out labels…
SOOO DESE NIKE HAVE NO NIKE!!!!! #fake #epicfail #instafail #noway #leaveit #walthamstowmarket #dead
A photo posted by @grizzli_b on
16. Sales that only last every day.
17. These fetching watch-bracelets.
18. Headwear essentials.
19. Earwear essentials.
We probably do need ear muffs this July…