Our city is full of weird and wonderful gems – a majority of which can be found at one of the many outdoor street markets. Whether you’re a fan of Roman Road’s ripped-off Topshop clothes or Camden Market’s obsession with pleather, you need to get your hands on some of these must-have pieces.
1. Profound T-Shirt slogans.
2. London essentials.
3. A balaclava for the next time you rob a bank.
4. Luxury Super Soft fleece blanket in necessary plastic case.
5. A Luxury 7 piece duvet set. In a plastic case.
6. Neon tutus for your next GNO.
7. Unimpressed emoji pillows.
8. This cheeky red pleather 2 piece number.
9. Cannabis essentials.
10. Persuasive sales techniques.
11. A scarf for every occasion.
12. All the Marvel memorabilia you could wish for.
13. High street retailers’ pop up outlets.
14. And clothes with conspicuously cut out labels…
A photo posted by @grizzli_b on
16. Sales that only last every day.
17. These fetching watch-bracelets.
18. Headwear essentials.
19. Earwear essentials.
We probably do need ear muffs this July…