Londoners, if you missed the “Listen to Old Drake Songs and Cry” event that took place at the beginning of this year, you’ll be pleased to know that the man himself is making London a big part of his European tour, for which tickets go on sale at 9am on Friday 14th October. But if you can’t fork out over £100 for a ticket, don’t worry; we’re taking advantage of his meme and gif-abused face to give you this time to wallow in some sadness with Drizzy now.
1. When you *gently* push past tourists on the street.
2. But this is what you really want to do to them.
3. Everyone’s passive-aggressive reaction when TfL told Londoners to “Stand on both sides” of the escalator at Holborn.
4. When your hotline bling. And it’s your landlord.
5. You trying to avoid eye contact with the man giving out NME.
6. When you decided to take the stairs up Covent Garden tube. And regret it halfway.
7. And when finally get to the top.
8. This sums up your relationship with your parents since the day you moved to London.
9. When you bump into two guys together on the Tube and you realise you’re speaking to both of them on Tinder.
10. When you accidentally order an Uber Exec and need to make the most of it.
11. When someone has the audacity to tell you to move down the carriage and you’ve got literally nowhere to move to.
12. When you dream of Freakshakes, but are too concerned about your waistline to get one.
13. When you stumble into a garage night in Camden and just do your best to blend in…
14. When live music is your only excuse to drink on a Tuesday.
15. How you feel whenever you’re listening to Drake on your walk home from work. Alone. In the dark.