The seasons have changed and with it so has the world of FASHION, maybe it’s time to update your wardrobe? Lucky for you there’s a new Harrods Outlet in Westfield London!
You’ve packed away your summer clothes and now it’s time to get your wardrobe ready for Autumn/Winter 2020. From new trends, to cooler weather there’s a lot to think about when you’re transitioning between seasons. But don’t worry, Westfield has your back. From the key looks to watch out for, to the best stores to find them in – including an incredible new Harrods Outlet – we’ll guide you through the process of transforming your wardrobe at Westfield London Shepherd’s Bush and Westfield Stratford City.
The first thing you’ve got to know is that there are some sparkly new stores at Westfield London Shepherd’s Bush that you should definitely visit if you’re looking to revamp your wardrobe.
The brand new Harrods Outlet store is the perfect spot to bag big discounts on big brands. You’ll find weekly drops from womenswear brands such as Balmain, Stella McCartney and Chloe, and menswear from the likes of Off-White, Rick Owens and Thom Browne. Browse the outlet for timeless pieces and wardrobe staples – for instance, keep your eye out for classic coats that will serve you faithfully for years to come!
Meanwhile, Club Monaco is the place to go for ‘better basics’ for both men and women. If you want to get your hands on some classic knits, sharp tailoring or just want to stock up on high-quality tees, then Club Monaco is well worth a visit.
If you’re in need of a seasonal wardrobe overhaul then it’s time to hit your nearest Westfield and browse the autumn/winter collections. While we might miss the sunny days of summer, forgoing a jacket and traipsing around the city in sandals, there is definitely something to be said about autumn dressing. The jumpers, the big cosy coats, the scarves, colours and cardigans… So, without any further ado, here are all the trends you need to watch out for!
For both lads and lasses it’s time to get your hands on some leather looks (see the Matrix for inspo), cardigans, things that are checkered, swish suits, and just fyi the colour red is gonna be big. Ladies you’ll also have the drama of big sleeves, fringing, the colour gold and the return of the iconic LBD to look forward to. While for the men think shearling and big mackintosh coats, you can dress down with utility wear or dress up with silk shirts, oh and corduroy still isn’t going anywhere for the time being.
But where oh where do you go to shop for these swish new clothes? Read on for a list of the hottest shops in the city right now…
- Urban Revivo – You can get your leather look coats here boys and girls. Pair with tiny sunnies for the ultimate Matrix chic.
- Steve Madden – Because boots are always in, especially in autumn when you need footwear that is both stylish and sensible.
- 7 For All Mankind – As the weather turns you’re going to need jeans. Preferably a versatile pair you can dress up or down as you please.
- Mango – For big coats, cute cardigans, checkered clothing and really really nice suits.
- All Saints – Here you can find classic leather jackets and shearlings for both the boys and the girls.
- Whistles – If you want your refreshed wardrobe to be full of timeless, quality pieces, then you’ve got to visit Whistles.
- & Other Stories – Visit this scandi style haven to find yourself some big sleeve energy. It’s a thing.
- River Island – Ever on-trend for both men and women, you can find everything you need at River Island. Big sleeves, shiny gold looks, checkered trousers? They’ve got it all.
- Arket – This Nordic brand is cooler than cool. Honestly, bag any of their minimalist clothing items and you’ll immediately elevate your wardrobe.
- Primark – Who says your fashion makeover has to cost the world? You can find loads of affordable, on trend pieces at Primark.
- Bershka – Hit up this Spanish brand for great streetwear, faux leather and utility looks that won’t break the bank.
- Monki – A cool and quirky store that has an endless selection of cute dresses, nice coats and funky printed things. If you want to be a street-style queen, Monki is the store for you.
- COS – If you want to look chic, then it’s got to be COS. For dreamy high-quality basics, excellent knitwear and smart blazers look no further.
So now, armed with this knowledge straight from the fickle fashion gods, get yourself down to Westfield London Shepherd’s Bush or Westfield Stratford City and prepare to reintroduce your new, trendy af, fashion-forward self to the world.
Covid-19 health and safety measures will be in place and face coverings are mandatory at both centres, find full details of the Westfield London, Shepherd’s Bush measures here. And full details of the Westfield Stratford City measures here.