The show must go on…
And it officially will, thanks to the Gloria! Digital Pride Festival, an online weekender created to celebrate the wonderfully diverse LGBTQ+ community as the UK lockdown continues. Jam-packed with a number of activities and performances by world-class talent, the Digital Pride Festival takes Pride Month to a whole other level, and the best part? You don’t even have to leave the house.
Taking place over the weekend of June 27, a huge line-up of LGBTQ+ talent awaits – and with so much action in store, I have no choice but to list just some of the highlights:
- Exclusive shows with RuPaul’s Drag Race stars Cheryl Hole and Divina De Campo
- World-class DJ sessions
- A show with the Queens behind Bougie Drag Brunch
- Super-fun classes with the London Dance academy including a pole workout, Born This Way dance class, splits therapy, twerking masterclass and more
- Shows from scene favourites Kings Of Clubs and cabaret connoisseurs The Cocoa Butter Club
- A performance from the world’s number one Lady Gaga tribute act, the fabulous Donna Marie
- Isolation Bingo with Drag Race star Charlie Hides… And so much more!
The festival weekender will take place all day till late at night, and you can dip into whichever events you’re most interested in as the celebrations unfold. Each guest will receive a full line-up and timetable so you can plan out your day just like you would when attending an IRL festival, with ticket prices starting at just £9.75 to experience one day, or £12.75 for a full weekend pass.
All proceeds from the event will be used to support the performers participating and you can attend the festival on a device at home (PJs permitted, of course), so glitter up, prep your best moves and sashay your way over to the ticket page!