We’re on a mission to share the best of city life with our audience of millions, and we’re looking for funny, fearless video presenters to help us do just that, on a freelance basis.
You’ll be up for trying everything from the sublime to the ridiculous, taking part in quirky challenges, sampling some of London’s weirdest dishes, and meeting fascinating characters. Adventure awaits (well within the M25 anyway).
Who we’re looking for: Londoners aged 21 or over, who can work off a script at short notice, improvise on their feet, have a decent natter with their on-camera companions, and bring out the best from other Londoners who aren’t quite so used to being on camera.
You’re fun, relatable, curious, and don’t take things too seriously – well, apart from making brilliant videos, which you actually do take quite seriously. It’s perhaps most suited to someone with a little acting or presenting experience.
You’ll ‘get’ the world of online video and the world of YouTube, have an instinctive sense for a viral moment, and of course, speak English fluently and clearly (regional/international accents are fine though!)
The fun stuff
- Begin or take the next step in your presenting career and be the star of awesome videos that’ll be seen by loads of people
- Work with talented videographers who’ll create slick edits with you as the star
- Visit some of London’s coolest places, before anyone else
- 40% off tickets to events run by our partners, from international football matches to major music festivals
- And you’ll get paid, obviously!
Applying for this role: to apply for the role, click here. You will need to record and submit a short video of yourself talking to the camera as well as deliver this intro – but you have until December 27 to apply.
[Problems with the application interface? Let us know here.]