This is a tale of a guy in London who decided to spice up his trip to the British Museum. Using Snapchat’s Face Swap feature, 24-year-old Jake Marshall, decided to transport himself onto ancient Egyptian and Roman statues. The results are pretty hilarious…
1. First stop, George Washington.
2. He then took a stop to see the Sun King Louis XIV.
3. Zeus looked a bit mad at the change of face.
4. Moai was certainly not amused by Jake’s antics.
5. The Egyptian Akhenaton looked slightly chirpier.
6. It’s put some life back into Tutankhamun.
7. Ramsés II ‘The Hippie’ doesn’t do Jake’s face much justice.
8. And Pericles looks practically horrified.
9. … As does his wife Aspasia.
Try it yourself at one of these free museums in London.