We’ll be somewhere in London on Thursday, August 3rd, with a pair of return tickets to Miami!
They’re brought to you courtesy of our friends at Virgin Atlantic.
Starting at 6pm, we’ll be live-streaming our location on our Facebook page. The first person to work out where we are, get to our physical location and place their hands on the tickets will win them for free!
The following Terms and Conditions apply…
- Participants must be aged 18 or over.
- The prize is a pair of return Economy flights from London Heathrow to Miami.
- Do NOT make any contact with other participants or obstruct them in any way. Secret London reserves the right to disqualify any participant for unsportsmanlike behaviour, and our decision is absolutely final.
- Do NOT endanger yourself or others during your journey to our location. Do not trespass on private property, cross the road without looking, or do anything else that could put you or someone else at at risk of injury. By participating you are taking 100% responsibility for your own safety.
- Virgin Atlantic does not accept responsibility if you are not able to take up the Prize.
- To enter this Competition you must be aged 18 years or over on the day of entry.
- This Competition is not open to employees of Virgin Atlantic Airways Limited, Virgin Holidays, Fever, or Secret London, their families, their agencies or any companies directly connected with the creation and administration of this Competition.
- The Prize may only be redeemed and used in its entirety, including the return flight, before 3rd August 2018. The Prize will be forfeited if it is not redeemed and used by this date and no alternative or compensation will be given.
i. The Winner and their chosen guest must travel together. If the Winner wishes to travel alone, the second ticket will be forfeited.
ii. Popular dates (weekends, school and public holidays) fill quickly and Virgin Atlantic cannot guarantee availability.
iii. All applicable taxes, fees, charges and surcharges relating to the tickets shall be paid by Virgin Atlantic.
iv. Winners must abide by and are subject to Virgin Atlantic’s published Conditions of Carriage, which are available at http://www.virginatlantic.com/gb/en/help-centre/conditions-of-carriage.html.
v. Virgin Atlantic schedules are subject to change without notice.
vi. Once a booking has been made no changes are permitted. If a booking is cancelled no alternative tickets will be issued.
vii. The Winners and their chosen companion will be solely responsible for all other arrangements and costs and expenses including but not limited to transport to and from the departure and arrival airports, accommodation, car parking charges, car hire, lounge access, meals and refreshments (other than those made available inflight on a complimentary basis), excess baggage, visas (including ESTAs), passports, excursions, attractions, travel insurance, medical insurance.
viii. The Prize may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or promotional fare offered by Virgin Atlantic or any third party.
ix. Bookings must be made at least 5 days in advance.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that each Winner and companion both give consent to Virgin Atlantic to publish their name and county of residence in association with the Prize in any and all forms or media as required by law or otherwise in connection with the Competition. Each Winner and companion are expected to participate in reasonable publicity.
- The Prize is non-transferable to anyone else including another family member of the Winner or any other name person and cannot be sold, bartered or substituted for any other prize. No cash alternative is available.
- Virgin Atlantic reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative equivalent prize if for any reason beyond the control of Virgin Atlantic it is unable to award the Prize.
- By entering the Competition, the Winner agrees to release Virgin Atlantic from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the promotion or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any Prize (except death or personal injury caused by Virgin Atlantic’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
- Virgin Atlantic’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These terms and conditions are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Promoter: Virgin Atlantic Airways Limited of The VHQ, Fleming Way, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9DF, England.
Also published on Medium.