All hail Her Majesty The Queen! …And all hands on board the Royal Household! Your one-bed might be a state but you can now apply to keep either Windsor Castle, Buckingham Palace or St. James’ Park spic and span as a Curtain Maker and Soft Furnishing Upholsterer! Got to be better than Accountancy classes…
So what does it take to be Liz’s latest right-hand lad or lady?
1. ‘It’s knowing your curtains add the finishing touch to the state room.’
Reigning from home today. pic.twitter.com/c84gTqWfg7
— Elizabeth Windsor (@Queen_UK) 10 March 2017
2. It’s earning £22,000.00 per annum plus 15% employer contribution pension scheme and benefits.
“A corgi isn’t just for Christmas; in North Korea, it’s for dinner”. Read one’s essential Christmas tips: https://t.co/QzMmD3lRL3
— Prince Charles (@Charles_HRH) December 22, 2016
Do benefits include a corgi?
3. ‘It’s protecting heritage by leaving your own legacy.’
— HRH Prince Philip (@HRH_PrincePhil) 11 July 2016
4. ‘It’s furnishing some of the most famous houses in the world.’
— Visit Windsor (@visitwindsor) March 26, 2017
5. It’s providing curtains and soft furnishings for more than 1000 royal rooms.
— Elizabeth Windsor (@Queen_UK) 13 March 2017
6. It’s applying before 06/04/2017 23:55