We apologise if you can never look at the Gherkin in the same way after this.
1. “I know they’re not famed for their size, but there’s a considerable length on all of them,” I told an impressed Abigail.
2. I stood there, eagerly waiting for 3 minutes, thinking of another gap I wouldn’t mind.
3. “What lies behind this door”, the voice overhead announced, “is a mixture of pleasure and pain. But mostly pain.” I shuddered.
4. I wanted to dive right in, but I didn’t know what I’d catch…
5. “Take me on a ride. Right here. Right now.” I told him.
6. My inner goddess was desperate to get out from behind the fence and take all of you in.
7. Now I know why they call you Big. And it’s not just after your bell.
8. I bit my lip when I saw those sexy, irresistible curves.
9. I’ll be here, waiting for you to open up for me.
10. Baby, you’re always so wet.
11. I smirked. “The things we can do,” I said, “When I have you all to myself…”
12. “Sometimes, when I’m riding you, I think it’s never going to end.”
13. “I can make a sinner out of a Saint”, I purred to Paul.
14. “Be careful,” Abigail warned, “I’ve heard that all of London’s birds have had a splash around in that…”
15. I resisted the urge to thrust us both onto the seat – there was a pregnant woman present.
16. “I have a taste for the old and young. It’s a good job I get both.”
17. They said he was the biggest. Oh boy, they didn’t lie.
18. … Just the tip. It’s all anyone can take (a picture of).
19. And then, he finally showed me his…
I think that’s quite enough. If we got to 50, you’d never be able to get on the Jubilee line again.