Do you love London (excluding the Northern Line)? Are you witty with a pen in hand (or keyboard under the fingertips)? Do you have a fantastic sense of humour to go with a discerning eye for detail? Are you a Facebook and Instagram whizz? Can you work hard to speedy deadlines? Do you love gin?
If you’re screaming yes to all of the above (we’ll take rum drinkers too), you might just love working at Secret London HQ in our Camden offices.
We’re looking for a bright, eager and organised intern to join our growing team for a 6 month paid placement starting in March. The perfect candidate will not only love exploring London but will also have a keen observational eye for everyone and everything in this crazy city.
– You will write brilliant, compelling and witty content for Secret London’s site.
– Help contribute to the editorial schedule with an ongoing stream of fantastic, new ideas.
– Help the editor with the planning and management across all social media platforms.
– Support our brand partnership manager and help with email inbound management.
– Help seek commercial opportunities for the blog.
What we’re after:
– A social media-savvy writer, who has a good feel for what people will engage with online.
– You pay careful attention to detail (we love nothing more than an obsessive perfectionist).
– An outgoing, determined worker who will fit easily into a lively, fun but hard-working team.
– Knowledge of the kind of content and work we run at Secret London.
– You’re a London fanatic, love to explore the city and have an awareness of London’s events calendar.
Please apply via the application form below. We want you to demonstrate that you tick all the boxes, as well as getting a taste of your personality, so don’t be afraid to have a bit of fun with the questions.
Alternatively, you can send your answers alongside your CV in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: Midnight, Thursday 23rd February
[contact-form to=’email@example.com’ subject=’Intern Application’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Age’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Recommend something brilliant for us to do in London this month. ‘ type=’textarea’/][contact-field label=’What%26#039;s the most important thing you%26#039;ve learnt while living in London?’ type=’textarea’/][contact-field label=’What will you bring to the Secret London team? ‘ type=’textarea’/][/contact-form]
Thank you for your application! If you impress us, we’ll be in touch soon.