Donald Trump’s state visit to the capital, as imagined by Secret London…
1. First stop Madame Tussaud’s
— Madame Tussauds (@MadameTussauds) January 18, 2017
So the Donald can meet the Donald and inspect the quality of yak hair that went in to making his locks.
2. Next up breakfast at Tiffany’s
Melania giving Michelle Her Speech Back pic.twitter.com/5pOOtHsxhN
— PanamanianBowties? (@KissMyBowties) January 20, 2017
Picking up Michelle’s next birthday present from the flagship store on Old Bond Street.
3. Before a quick trip up the Ginger Line (Overground)
Mexican Wall causes problems for Thomas’s tour of the USA as he forgets his passport pic.twitter.com/6U1cFEmyCG
— Train Guard (@ConductorSam) January 28, 2017
Definitely not overstepping the yellow line.
4. And a spot of Scottish golf at Wimbledon
Great Uncle Bulgaria can remember when sending to Australia was a valid option… Can we do it for those that caused this mess #riotwombles
— The Wombles (@thewombles) August 10, 2011
Just a bit of bother with the Wombles clearing up the Common.
5. Before heading for a curry on Brick Lane
Getting some luchi at Ruchi.
6. Then a little post-lunch drive by Parliament to check on the Brexit march
Who did this ? pic.twitter.com/pxtP1WutRa
— Em (@EmilyJosephx) June 24, 2016
The Donald loves the Brexit.
7. A quick climb up the Wall of Genitals
The only place to grab pussy in London.
8. Before rolling out the red carpet for tea at The Ritz
Nice decor. Gold decor. The best decor.
9. Leaving just enough time to top up the tan at Browns Hotel
Peel me like one of your oranges.
10. Before retiring to his quarters in the Tower of London
— The Tower of London (@TowerOfLondon) 18 January 2017
From one Trump Tower to another.