- These terms apply to the Promotion by adidas (UK) Limited, The adidas Centre, Pepper Road, Hazel Grove, SK7 5SA (adidas).
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- The Promotion will be open between 14 May 2018 and 19 May 2018 (Promotion Period).
- To participate in the Promotion you must:
a. attend a specific location at a specified time, as advertised on the SecretLDN Platform and/or social media during the Promotion Period; and
b. Be one of the first 10 people to correctly tell the Brand Ambassador the Codeword provided on the SecretLDN Platform; and
c. Try on one pair of adidas SolarBoost footwear and complete an activity in the designated zone.
- One entry per person.
- Those selected are at the production team’s discretion.
- If you participate in the Promotion you will be given the opportunity to keep 1 pair of footwear from the adidas Solar BOOST range (in available models, sizes and colourways as determined by the adidas (Footwear).
- No cash alternative to a Footwear is available.
- The decision of the Promoter is final.
- A Footwear is indivisible and can only be accepted as granted.
- The Footwear and Promotion is subject to availability and stocked sizes.
- adidas reserves the right to modify or withdraw a Promotion and/or Footwear. If alternative Footwear is provided it will be of at least an equivalent or greater value.
- adidas is not qualified to decide if you are fit enough to take part in the activities and you must make sure that you are fit enough to take part.
- Operations have been assessed to ensure ensure safe and smooth running of campaign activation.
- By participating in the Promotion, participants agree to adidas using free of charge participant’s name, photograph, image, video, voice recording and general location for publicity and news purposes relating to the Promotion and for a duration which is necessary for the organisation and publicity of the Promotion. For purposes of this, participants agree that this assignment concerns any support or media whether existing or created in the future, and shall include as a non-limited list of examples: promotional documentation, newspapers, television, magazines, and books (both paper and electronic) and Internet (including other websites, web casts, multimedia links and social networks).
- By participating in the Promotion participants shall provide all additional information relating to the entry, if so requested by adidas.
- Promoter is not responsible or liable for your costs or expenses of in connection with or relating to participating in the Promotion (including but not limited to travel expenses, accommodation, food, drinks over and above the Prize).
- To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, adidas, Data Controller and any agencies involved in the Promotion are not responsible or liable for any loss, damages or injury caused by participation in the Promotion.
- At all times adidas reserves the right to exclude You if you provide an invalid or false entry or invalid or false personal information.
- adidas reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify You if You are found to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by adidas to be in violation of these Terms; or to be acting in any manner deemed by adidas to be disruptive.
- adidas is authorised at all times on reasonable grounds to exclude or disqualify You without a right of recourse against adidas.
- adidas reserves the right to exclude you in case of (or suspicion of) foul play, fraud, or any other breach of the Terms without a right of recourse against adidas. Organised or collective participation of the Promotion shall be regarded as a breach of the Terms.
- This Promotion is void where the Promotion is prohibited. It is Your responsibility to ensure Your legal eligibility to participate.
- No rights can be derived from the Promotion or its result other than set out in these Terms.
- The decision of adidas is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into relating to the result of the Promotion.
- If one or more clauses of these Terms are found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, in whole or in part, the remainder of that clause and of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect as if such invalid, illegal or unenforceable clause had never been contained herein. Moreover, in such an event, the invalid, illegal or unenforceable clause(s) or any part thereof, shall be automatically replaced in such a way as to reflect insofar as possible the purpose of the invalid, illegal or unenforceable clause(s).
- The Terms are governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of/ England and Wales. Any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with the Terms shall in the first instance be submitted to and settled by the competent courts of England and Wales provided that this shall not preclude or prejudice Your right to take any legal proceedings in another court of competent jurisdiction in accordance with applicable mandatory law.
- adidas reserves the right at all times to amend the Terms without any liability to You or any third party. A revised version of the Terms will be published on the Website.
- adidas will execute the Promotion in compliance with applicable law and regulations relating to betting and gambling. Complaints or questions relating to the Terms and the Promotion can be submitted in writing to adidas (UK) Limited, for the attention of the Legal Department, The adidas Centre, Pepper Road, Hazel Grove, SK7 5SA.
(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)