Now, we love London. We really do. And we know you do too. But soomeetiimees it’s really f*cking shit, isn’t it? Like the time hover boards were made illegal. Shit. And the time some moron decided that Nitro coffee was a such a trendy drink that £6 a cup is totally reasonable. Shit. Perhaps not quite at shit as Alan Partridge’s depiction of the big smoke: “Go to London! I guarantee you’ll either be mugged or not appreciated. Catch the train to London, stopping at Rejection, Disappointment, Backstabbing Central and Shattered Dreams Parkway”, but pretty shit.
1. When your view from work resembles this.
2. When thieves leave behind bits of your former possessions just to tease.
3. When it dashed all our hopes of a better place.
4. When bins started getting twitter accounts.
5. When ‘Cockfosters’ won funniest Tube station name for the 10th year in the row.
6. When a London boss made their employee do this.
8. When this headline was printed.
9. When even advertising stops trying.
Featured Image Credit: Twitter