London-based Bond has over the years blessed us with some seriously stunning shots of our beloved city. Here are our top 7 stills that get our heart racing more than a topless Roger Moore (if that’s possible)…
1. Skyfall, Rooftop.
2. The World Is Not Enough, River Thames.
Not so much of London in this one, but it’s pretty damn cool.
3. On Her Majesty’s Secret Service, Big Ben.
4. Tomorrow Never Dies, The Ministry of Defence aka. Somerset House.
5. Skyfall, The National Gallery.
6. For Your Eyes Only, Houses of Parliament.
7. Die Another Day, An Abandoned Station: Vauxhall Cross.
Featured Image Credit: KFTV