A comprehensive list of the weird and wonderful ‘London’ additions to the Urban Dictionary…
1. Literally never heard anyone ever say this
2. Next time I get back from Infernos…
3. Erm… Ok
4. ‘push me on my bike cos i cant be arsed to pedal’
5. At least this one’s true
6. *toasted crumpets
7. Who the fuck is called ‘London’?
8. Or… Pergola on the Roof?
9. Who is Wainwright and what happened to his eyeball
10. Colloquially known as ‘on strike’
11. Again, never been used
12. We’ve all been there…
13. Is that cockney rhyming slang?
14. Only a London snake hole can call another London snake hole a snake hole
15. Very worried for this person…
16. Apparently someone didn’t get in to Oxford…
17. What happened to the pillow trick…?
18. My dad
19. It’s London to a brick that I will never own a London property
20. Erm, how is this possible and how do we get involved?
21. Happy Valentine’s everyone!
23. Where did you get your drugs?
24. …totally never said this…
25. Ok, no-one says this either but it’s true
26. *David Walliams’ home
27. That’s why they call us the most polluted city in London 😉
28. They are bloody exciting to be fair
29. Sums it up pretty accurately…