We’re all familiar with the struggle: you wake up in a daze, your body is accustomed to absolutely not waking up pre-8am. You head to work, forget what it is you actually do for a living and spend the day sulking. We’ve all been there. And the best part? There’s only 2 weeks until it’ll be happening all over again.
1. *Alarm goes off* No it’s okay, I don’t need to get up! I don’t have work today! Rejoice!
2. Shit, no… that was yesterday.
3. Why did the long weekend go so quickly!?
4. God it’s SO early…
5. What time do I need to leave the house? I can’t remember.
6. Eugh, I forgot how gross the tube was in the morning.
7. I need a very large coffee. Asap.
8. “Ahhh how was your weekend?!” Ugh, not again.
9. “What did you get up to?!” *Eye roll*
10. This day is going soooo slowly.
11. It really feels like a Monday.
12. God, this Tuesday is the worst Monday ever.
13. But thank God it’s not a Monday.
14. And thank God it’s only a 4 day week.
15. Seriously, get me back to bed. My body isn’t ready for this.
16. Bring on the weekend.
17. Ugh, this time yesterday I was in bed.
18. Actually I was in bed all day yesterday.
19. Why can’t every day be like yesterday?
20. Get me a beer.
21. Can I go home yet?
22. Oh fuck… it’s only 11am.
23. *Continues to check the clock every five minutes only to discover that the five minutes you thought had just passed was actually only 30 seconds*
Feature Image: Michael Garnett