It’s happening everyone – a General Election has been announced and it’ll be taking place on June 8th 2017. It came as a shock to all of us but here’s some stages we all went through and thoughts we’ve all shared throughout the day.
1. Safe to say, we’re all a little confused.
2. Hey Barack, over here?
3. Power Rangers are go!
4. “Go in for the kill”
5. Never have we needed a G&T more.
6. She certainly did …
7. We can’t quite believe it either.
8. Oh gosh …
9. Worked the last time right?
10. Everything’s fine *crying inside*
11. We don’t need to see him in a pub with a pint. We don’t.
13. Those good ole’ football analogies.
14. Just trying to recover from the Bank Holiday here …
15. “Welcome to the real world”
16. Quite literally hitting us with this, Theresa.
17. At least #DogsAtPollingStations will be back, yay!
18. Come on Theresa, is it a cake or a biscuit?
19. Happy Hunger Games!
20. About time, right?
21. Easy does it, no harsh movements.
22. And lastly, we’ll leave you with Brenda who summarises today’s events.
Feature Image: Rajan Manickavasagam