Believe it or not, some misfits actually own cars in London. And, although we can’t see the point in ever actually driving the things, they do make very pretty Instagram posts.
A fan of vintage cars? Why not head to Belgravia’s first ever classic car show next weekend (25 June) in South West London? Marvel at some of the best motors throughout history, including the Ferrari 250SWB, the Rolls Royce P 1 and the McLaren 650, exhibited by the famous 96 Club and other enthusiasts. For more info and to buy tickets, check out the FB event. But, to whet your appetite, take a moment to look at this beautiful compilation of vintage cars in London:
1. Like this darling dusty blue Morris Minor
2. Or this little car that we can only imagine belongs to Geri Halliwell
3. Or this cute little car posing in front of a beautiful old building
4. Or this adorable mint-coloured camper
5. Or this lovely 1969 Volkswagen Beetle
6. Or this avocado-coloured camper
7. This handsome-looking Renault
8. Or this charming coupé
9. This trusty red wagon
10. Or this ravishing Rover
11. This triumphant convertible
12. Or this majestic Morris Oxford
13. This valiant mobile standing guard outside the Queen’s House
14. Or this pretty pink Barbie car
15. This sweet, sweet ride
16. This rosey red dream
17. This awesome automobile
18. Or, even better, why not go and see cars like this in real life?
19. Because, at the Belgravia Classic Car Show on June 25, that’s exactly what you can do.