Christmas is well and truly on it’s way and we are all very, very excited! We’ve got inside the mind of a Londoner and discovered these 18 thoughts that everyone seems to have in the lead up to Christmas in the capital…
1. I am not going anywhere near Oxford Street for the foreseeable future.
2. Ugh, the tube is soon going to be filled with lairy, drunk Christmas parties.
3. Should I go to Hyde Park’s Winter Wonderland this year?
4. Definitely not on a Saturday though….
5. Now is the time to try all those Freakshakes and rainbow foods that I couldn’t justify before.
6. Come on, everyone knows ‘Chub up for Chrimbo’ is a thing.
7. Oooh look, a lovely twinkly Christmas market!
8. Oooh look, another lovely twinkly Christmas market!
9. I’m the type of cold that only mulled wine can warm up.
10. Shit I need to buy Christmas presents!
11. Would mum appreciate an Oyster card with £5 loaded on?
12. I really want to go to that Italian restaurant in Covent Garden but I also don’t want to be trampled by 100 tourists.
13. Trafalgar Square’s Christmas tree is kinda lame this year.
14. But in a ‘wonderful and sparkly but kinda lame’ type of way.
15. London sure is lovely this time of year…
16. … Apart from the inflated Christmas prices and hoards more tourists.
17. Maybe I’ll find someone to kiss under the mistletoe!
18. Hahahahahahhaa *cries*
Feature Image: [Instagram @interstate60.2.0]