We’re all familiar with our minds wandering on the morning commute. Mostly to coffee. Or hating people.
1. It is far too early for this.
2. I’m going to need a coffee.
3. What am I going to have for lunch today?
4. I am really dreading opening my emails.
5. Oh sh*t, I must remember to reply to Barbara.
6. Do I have time to pop into Pret?
7. Why are all these people so annoying?
8. I can’t wait to get into bed tonight.
9. I hope Sandra from Sales isn’t in one of her moods again.
10. What am I going to have for dinner tonight?
11. Oh for God’s sake, get out of my way.
12. What the f*ck am I doing with my life?
13. What am I going to have as a mid morning snack today?
14. I wonder what music he’s listening to.
15. Why would you bring a huge suitcase onto the tube at rush hour?
16. When is pay day?
17. What day even is it?
18. Oh, yikes! I just made eye contact.
Feature Image: Flickr/Yukiko Matsuoka