What would we do without Google, eh?
We can ask questions that we wouldn’t dare to ask even our closest friends, and there’s no judgement. We’ve all been there, pondering big questions about life, and Google is always there for us. If you scroll through a Londoner’s search history, you’re bound to find a few of these…
1. This age-old question.
2. This mind-boggling question.
3. When you’re slightly worried about your Netflix habits.
5. When you’ve just had enough.
6. When you’re worried about your drinking habits.
7. This has been Googled multiple times.
8. The search that leaves you even more baffled than you were to begin with.
9. When you’re in the middle of an existential crisis.
10. It’s important to know.
11. *Sobbing* (again).
12. When you just want to clarify what you already know…
13. You know the answer is ‘yes’ but you’re still hopeful that Google will tell you something different.
Life hack: find a job where you can take the dog to work with you.
14. This search is usually made when it’s already too late.
And it’s probably more like “wsen si teh lst tbue” because the chances are you’re smashed.
15. You’ve all done this unnecessary search when, in reality, if you’d just looked around you, it wouldn’t be long before you spotted one.
17. Double cringe.
18. Seriously, why?
Last time we checked, it goes south as well.
Feature Image: Flickr/Dun.can