Never mind the North/South divide in London…this is summin’ else! It’s a whole other world up there. Sometimes for the best, and sometimes erhm…not.
1. Moustaches up North: necessary for warmth/comedy effect.
2. Moustaches in London: impossibly wanky.
3. Graffiti in London: artistic, intricate and impressive.
4. Graffiti up North: simple yet effect and a bit shit.
5. Reasons to queue up North: because there’s a damn fine bakery.
6. Reasons to queue in London: to get home/to work/because Tf(ucking)L.
Piccadilly and Circle line delays: Huge queues at King&apos;s Cross station after #London https://t.co/xrlxAnI6rQ pic.twitter.com/lCrFHhG3no
— londonuk (@london_uknews) 28 November 2016
7. Reason to lose your shit in London: Oxford Fucking Circus.
8. Reason to lose your shit up North: this catastrophe.
9. Cake up North: fun, tasty, reminiscent of things people actually like.
10. Cake in London: WTF.
Just picking up the everyday essentials in #waitrose thank goodness they hadn’t run out!! pic.twitter.com/ZamO1QUHvO
— Danielle Anne Brown (@daniellebrown86) 2 July 2014
11. Beer in London: essential yet pretentious.
12. Beer up North: essential and cheap.
13. Property up North: pretty reasonable.
14. Property in London: impressively un-fucking-believable.
15. Essential items in London: somewhat questionable.
16. Essential items up North: essential.
17. Warning signs up North: necessary for everyone’s safety and happiness.
Love the small print on this van… No Pies are left in this vehicle overnight! #Yorkshire #Pies pic.twitter.com/p4zkrRQa6i
— Chris Brady (@LoinerBrady) 12 September 2013