Cynical, easy to anger and a bit ridiculous… aren’t all Londoners a bit like Mark and Jez, even if you don’t want to admit it. Sure, I’m guessing you’ve probably never pissed yourself in St Pauls or accidentally killed a dog on a cruise on the Thames but we’re guessing a few of these Peep Show reactions will have you ‘true dat-ing’ and reflecting on your life as a Londoner…
1. The annoyance of arriving late at your favourite lunch spot and all the best food is gone.
2. Getting off the night bus thankful to be alive and still with all your possessions.
3. When you get on a tube at peak times and somehow your carriage is completely empty.
4. The moment you totally realise that your Tinder date was a mistake and holy f*ck no what did he just say?
5. When you find out a new McDonalds is opening at the end of your road.
6. Trying to convince your friends to go out drinking.
7. Stumbling into an alternative drum and bass/electronic/techno night and desperately trying to pretend you fit in.
8. When literally anyone asks if you want to get day drunk.
9. How it feels getting the train home after said day drinking.
10. The beauty of that royal face on payday.
11. The first time you go running in Hyde Park.
12. …And five minutes later.
13. Subtly trying to tell your colleagues that your dry spell has ended.
14. When your tube is delayed EVEN WHEN it says its on time.
15. When the same guy tries to give you his mixtape every. single. day.
16. When a round of drinks costs you less than £20.
17. When rent is due and a KFC is the classiest thing you can afford.
18. The feels of being an unemployed recent grad.
Feature Image: [tumblr]