You just try not to break your steel exterior with these corkers, London.
1. This *hardcore footage* from the London riots.
2. The much-needed clarification offered up by this door sign.
3. This guy who has his own way of dealing with the tube.
4. The London tube lines personified.
5. London’s ‘Penis Bridge’
6. Cockfosters, always Cockfosters.
7. Big Ben on Twitter.
BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG
— Big Ben (@big_ben_clock) 15 December 2016
8. *TfL* (spoof) on Twitter.
Due to a tear in the fabric of time at Wimbledon please touch in tomorrow and touch out yesterday to avoid being charged a zone 1 fare.
— TLF Travel Alerts (@TlfTravelAlerts) 2 December 2016
9. This Dad who just doesn’t get it.
#Overheard on the tube:
Dad: “Stand on the right, the left is for people in a hurry”
Kid: “Is that a real rule??” pic.twitter.com/QyQoLlXk6m
— Cécilia (@cecilcaroleene) 1 July 2016
10. This ingenious piece of graffiti.
11. The person who made this sign.
I’m not a huge fan of them either, Simon, but isn’t that a bit extreme? pic.twitter.com/6qbtMyf6Iz
— Scott Hoad (@ScottHoad) 18 April 2015
13. The question on everyone’s mind.
14. This memorable bench.
15. Any sort of fake tube sign.
Laughing yet? Come on – you must have at least let out an internal chuckle.