As the world appears to be falling apart around us, we thought you might need some cheering up this week.
1. This Saville Row protest against a planned Abercrombie & Fitch shop.
Naked torsos? On Saville Row? Do you have no morals?
2. This friendly TFL man.
You give them stick when they strike but really, they’ve just got a lot of love to give.
3. And this rather accurate depiction of the Northern line.
Why all the branches? Why ALL THE BRANCHES?
4. …Or rather accurate of your daily existential crisis.
Cuts us deep.
5. Don’t get us started on the tube signs…
We love you.
6. Or this London bench.
Grumpy til I die.
7. And this office sign.
The struggle is real.
8. And this pub’s incredible branding.
Get us one of dem.
9. And this pub’s deceptive branding.
No such thing as a free bev.
10. This excellent Eurostar advert.
So simple. But yet so effective.
11. And this policeman letting loose at Notting Hill Carnival.
12. And then this. Because you live here.
Life’s not that bad really.