Living in a city with sooo many hipsters, tourists, briefcase wankers, smug suited city workers and of course ridiculous prices can make for a very grumpy Londoner. There are however, a few little moments of joy all Londoners have experienced to help make their days just a little more bearable.
1. When the tube carriage doors lines up perfectly with the spot you’re standing.
2. Being first on a busy tube and getting a seat.
3. Managing to get an empty carriage on the tube.
4. Free samples at food markets.
5. When your drink is surprisingly cheap.
6. Remembering to book an uber instead of jumping in a black cab and saving £400000.
7. Getting a seat in a usually crowded pub.
8. When the area you live is mentioned on TV.
9. When someone asks you for directions and you actually know the way.
10. When your squad decides to go to Nandos instead of some new hipster-pop-up-aubergine-foot-cheese-inspired bistro.
11. Meeting up with a friend who lives less than 5 tube stations from you.
12. Buying a coffee from a trendy cafe for less than £5.
Feature Image: [thesun]