What would we do without Google, eh? We can ask questions that we wouldn’t dare to ask even our closest friends, and there’s no judgement. We’ve all been there, pondering big questions about life, and Google is always there for us. Scroll through a Londoners search history, and you’re bound to find a few of these…
1. This age-old question.
2. This mind-boggling question.
3. When we’re slightly worried about our Netflix habits.
5. When we’ve just had enough.
6. When we’re worried about our drinking habits.
7. This has been Googled multiple times.
8. The search that leaves us even more baffled than we were to begin with.
9. When you’re in the middle of an existential crisis.
10. It’s important to know.
11. *Sobbing* (Again).
12. When you just want to clarify what you already know…
13. You know the answer is ‘yes’ but you’re still hopeful that Google will tell you something different.
Life hack: find a job where you can take the dog to work with you.
14. This search is usually made when it’s already too late.
Except it’s probably more like “wsen si teh lst tbue” because chances are we’re smashed.
15. We’ve all done this unnecessary search. (Just look around you, amateurs — it won’t be long before you spot one).
17. Double cringe.
18. Seriously, why?
Last time we checked, it goes south as well.
Feature Image: Flickr/Dun.can