Love is a many-splendored thing, Love lifts us up where we belong,
All you need is love… But you also need a bloody good Valentine’s Day idea. Here are several we’ve picked out…
1. Pick up a fudgy chocolate brownie from the Dominique Ansel Bakery
Choose either BFF (best friend forever), BAE (one and only) or BRO (bromance) from the bakers that brought London the cronut and the blooming hot chocolates…
2. Let Duck and Waffle cook it better than you can say it
Sending some love from our spuds! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ pic.twitter.com/g3Os6ytjAn
— Duck & Waffle (@DuckandWaffle) November 9, 2016
3. Head to Columbia Road Flower Market and create a personalised bouquet
4. Be original and shun the bakers’ dozen for an infinite rose from Only Roses on Old Brompton Road
Choose from Royal Blue, Black, Purple and Dark Green as well as all the natural shades…
5. D’eclair your love with Paul Bakery’s offering
Geddit? D’eclair, declare. Hahahaha. Ha.
6. Take your Cupcake to Boxpark Croydon for free and fancy treats
Boxpark in Croydon are celebrating Valentine’s with promos on all week. Pick up heart-shaped pizzas from Arancina, free cinnamon pretzels from Knot, ‘The Love Box’ from Indigo, Cupid cocktails, mini heart shaped Nutella pancakes and much more…
7. Take a delectable dip at Hip Chips
Place your chips on Hip Chips’ special Valentine’s menu out from 11th to 19th featuring Truffled Lobster and Eton Mess (yes, really), all tied up in boxes with red ribbon. Plus, you can buy special Valentine’s Day gift vouchers in place of the common card…
8. Have a phone-free Valentines at The Savoy
Press some different buttons this Valentine’s and book a table at Kaspar’s Seafood Bar and Grill where your phone will be deposited into a little pouch until the end of the night. Better start a list of conversation starters…
9. Get drunk on love (and cocktails) when you create your own at Cartizze Bar, Mayfair
Whether it’s your first date or your hundredth, alcohol should always be involved. Plus, you can get 20% off this and all other Valentine’s events on our sister app, Fever.
10. Cover the bill with a super sweet Valentine’s email at Bill’s…
Send an adorable electronic love note (how very 21st Century) which also includes a complimentary Scarlet Starlet cocktail for you and your babe, to be redeemed 13th-17th Feb.
11. Or head to The Hoxton‘s special pop-up postbox to send your love note the old-fashioned way
Choose from a bunch of exclusive card designs created by fantastic artists, and send them for free! Romantic, sentimental, witty or rude; there’s something for everyone, for whatever you want to say. Not-Another-Bill‘s post box will be at The Hoxton from 10th-15th February.
12. Get some real alone time and hire out Cupid’s Capsule on the London Eye
It comes with a bottle of Pommery Brut Royal Champagne and a luxury box of Hotel Chocolat Pink Champagne Truffles, both served by your own personal host for the slightly steep price of £380. Totally worth it for bae though…
13. Go on a romantic dog walk
Go on a gorgeous walk around Hampstead with your other half, and er, your significant human. It’s their 7th annual walk and it raises money for All Dogs Matter. Pre-register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. More info here.
14. Dine at Banyan on the Thames
Dine at the wonderful riverside restaurant and pick from an incredible choice of food.Get three course for £30 on our sister app, Fever.
Feature Image: @tmnikonian on Instagram. Check out his profile!